CMTECK Diamond USB Condenser Microphone
- ✔Outstanding sound quality - Offers crystal clear voice capturing on meetings calls with 360°sensitivity pickup range(3m/10ft), 10 times better than traditional computer microphone.
- ✔USB Plug&Play - no drivers to install, phassle-free installation, well compatible with Windows and Mac.(NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi/Linux/Android
- ✔Compact & Portable Design - Suitable for all Occasions. Perfect for meetings, interviews, podcasting, home studio recording, YouTube, Twitch, skype, FaceTime, Gaming and more
- ✔Convenient Mute Button - Quickly mute/unmute your microphone, and the built-in Indicator LED lights tell you the working status (Green Light:Microphone has been connected; Flashing Green Light:Working Mode; RED Light:Mute Mode)
- ✔Advanced Cancellation Technology - Built-in high performance CMTECK CCS2.0 SMART CHIP can effectively block the noise and eliminate echo （It's just a microphone, not a speaker）
Buy at Amazon
•Voice signal transmission - the condenser microphone can catch the slightest signal sensitivity and reproduce your voice vividly like talking face to face.
•Connectivity is plug and play. Compatible with Windows and Macintosh , with no driver to install.
•USB Cable length up to 1.8m/6ft, excellent for chatting over Skype, making conference calls with excellent recording sound up to 2m/6.6ft in quite room.
•Hold meetings wherever you go, portable and compact design lets you hold conference calls anywhere without limit.
•CMTECK CC2.0 Smart Chip- can effectively block the noise and eliminate echo, better than traditional computer microphone.
•Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher).
•PC or laptop: connects directly to your computer or laptop through a USB port.
•Type：USB power mic
•Audio Resolution: 44.1kHz, 16-bit
•USB Compatibility: USB 1.1 2.0 and 3.0
Size: 14* 12* 2.8 cm/ 5.5* 4.7* 1.1 in
1 * Microphone
1 * USB Cable(Type A to B Cable,1.8m/6ft)
1 * User Manual
▲Notice: Please connect the microphone to your laptop/PC BEFORE you use software/APP.